For rough and finish milling of draft angles / chamfers and slotting of tapered walls in most materials; Wet or dry; from easy to difficult machinability materials.
- Standard square end to create sharp corners in finishing operations.
- Multi-flute, three and four flute design allows for proper chip evacuation
through a variety of materials and applications while maximizing machine performance when possible.
- Variable lead helix provides increased tool engagement and rigidity.
- Premium micro-grain carbide substrate resists chipping,
tool deflection, and has a high transverse rupture strength for
greater feeds and speeds.
- Variable Core Design maximizes chip evacuation and provides
increased rigidity when the cutter is fully engaged.
- Ball end option for high performance contour milling in finishing operations available on request.
- Uncoated for versatility. More than 16 available coatings can be added to increase tool life for your specific application and material.
Workpiece geometries are continuing to become considerably more complex, with pricing that is exponentially more competitive. Our Conical Tapered Carbide end mills feature advanced variable geometries to reduce harmonics, increase speeds and feeds and improve cycle times. Whether you need to finish sharp corners,contour mill with clearance, machine draft angles, add
chamfers, finish cavities or taper holes; no one has a larger selection of in stock items, or the years of expertise, to help you select the right tool like we do.
Made in the USA