Carbide Tipped Drills
Drill Service stocks and supplies a huge variety of Carbide Tipped Drills in different lengths and forms and with coatings for all your drilling applications. For machine use. Economic for productions runs.
Carbide Tipped Drills have a Carbide Tip brazed to a harden tool steel body.
Why use a Carbide Tip
- Carbide tipped tools retain their cutting edge hardness at high machining temperatures generated by high cutting speeds and feeds that reduce machining cycle time.
- Carbide tipped tools improve surface finish and hold size far longer for better quality.
- Carbide tipped tools should always be used when machining highly abrasive materials.
- Carbide tipped tools last far longer because the carbide chip forming surface resists wear as the chip flows over the tools. This greatly reduces need for costly changes with increased scrap and rework.
- Usually more cost effective than Solid Carbide.
Drill Service only stocks the best quality Carbide Tipped Drill Bits from CJT in the USA and also the Coolant Feed Carbide Tipped Drills. We also stock the European brand from Celesa.
Should what you require not be listed please enquire as we can source. All tooling can be coated to your individual needs.
Place orders before 4pm for same day despatch for all stock items. Alternatively you can contact customer support for any enquiries and technical help.